We are pleased to say that we are opening to see patients from 01/07/2020. We know it was a difficult time for all of us and we would like to thank you for your patience throughout the time that we have been closed. While we have been away, we have taken every step possible to keep patients safe and enhance our safety protocols with the current standards.
Daily life for everyone around the world has changed dramatically in a short space of time. As things begin to normalise it is important that we reflect and try to adapt to ensure that we take control and change the things we know will keep us safe. Things like washing your hands regularly and thoroughly and avoiding unnecessary travel or contact with others.
Your oral health continues to be important and although we should be more cautious going forward, we should not let recent events cause us to neglect this.
For us the most important thing is patient safety and comfort, and that is why we have introduced the following measures to keep people safe while at the practice:
- We will be booking your appointments to ensure that the Practice and waiting areas are not overcrowded. We will do this by leaving suitable gaps between appointments, making sure that you can attend the practice while maintaining a suitable distance from one another in accordance with government guidelines.
- We will also be creating clinics for patients who are most vulnerable, to help minimize contact with others for this group whilst they are at the practice.
- To further avoid overcrowding when you arrive at the practice, we ask that you wait in your car or in a safe place outside of the practice until called in. We will notify you via your phone when you should enter the practice.
- You will be required to fill in all relevant forms on your mobile phone, before you enter the practice. This means that you will not have to touch a pen, paper, or any electronic device other than your own when you attend your appointment. This crucial step greatly reduces touch points at the practice.
- Between all appointments the dental team will thoroughly disinfect the dental surgery, reducing the risk of patient exposure to anything harmful while they are in the chair.
- And finally, as you leave the practice, we advise you to use your debit/credit card to make the payment, if you only can.
If you have any further questions about these measures, or anything else prior to your appointment, please contact us at 02089927222 or